Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Chef Ra Crosses Over



Friends, through our friend Adam Brook I have the sad task of posting this email about the passing of CHEF RA on to you all. Chef Ra was a good friend of THE PROCESS and a warrior in the fight for freedom. I will miss seeing him at Hash Bash and miss his laughter and keen wit. Perhaps where he is now he can let Jah know we need more help to change these unjust laws. Wherever Chef Ra is you can bet freedoms flag is flying HIGH!
Peace and blessings for the new year and please take a moment to say a prayer to the MOST HIGH for Chef Ra, David
www.theprocessonline.com
www.myspace.com/theprocessmusic


-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Brook [mailto:adamlbrook@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2006 2:01 PM
To: minorml-talk@norml.net; minorml-news@norml.net
Subject: MINORML-TALK: Chef Ra Crosses Over

Well folks I had planned on having a Cannabis Cup at the next HASH BASH, I
have been in contact with a few growers and we were almost ready to announce
our plans but it will have to wait.....with the loss of my good friend CHEF
RA....aka James Wilson. My efforts will be going to remind people what an
activist and a friend of the HASH BASH this man was.
I am going to dedicate the next HASH BASH, #36 to the memory of CHEF RA, If
you don't know why he deservers this you should wait a few days, let us
mourn and then question my actions.......
I posted this at the High Times story on the passing of CHEF RA, so I would
expect a large crowd.
PLEASE JOIN US AT :
The CHEF RA MEMORIAL
HASH BASH (HASH BASH #36)
Saturday April 7th 2007
HIGH NOON
DIAG
U of M
ANN ARBOR, MI.
There will me a memorial at about the time RA would historically speak at
the event to honor CHEF RA.
Please send any photos or video of Chef Ra at past HASH BASHes to
adamlbrook@hotmail.com so that we can include them in our program.

No comments: